This Blog is going to tell it like God said, you can pass it on if you like!




Saturday, April 7, 2012

What? Prove God is Alive? God Is Really Alive!

Some people want you to prove to them that God is really alive.
Others want you to prove to them that God is concerned about them.
It is not up to me to prove anything about God! I am only to proclaim the Gospel; publish the Gospel; and present the Gospel according to the Scriptures. Many will reject the Glorious Gospel and many will gladly receive the Gospel. It's not up to me, it's up to each one that hears, to make their own decision.

If you have never trusted Jesus with your life, why don't you make this the time for that commitment. Go ahead, read the Bible until you know God is! Then ask Him to forgive you of all your sins and He will do it. That Simple? YES You will be surprised at the changes that will begin to happen in your life.

Look in on all my Articles and hopefully you will find something that will Bless your life.

Drop me an e-note if I can help you. dgr31@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment